Pagina's

26 februari 2011

Second-handstore tour

I'm obsessed with vintage.
Every fashion item that's connetced with the word vintage I want to have.
Firts I thought vintage was expensive and only for hte rich kids on this world.
And because I'm not one of them, I was not prejudiced to buy those things.
But then I didn't knew the meaning of vintage.

I've been doing some research and I found out that vintage is for everyone who's interrested in special clothes, things no one else has, things from the past with his own stories and fabrics. No matter how rich or how poor you are, if you share that passion, what would hold you back? There are no rules...
Do you get my obsession?

So, last week I went on, what I called, a second-handstore tour.
I went together with my mum to Haarlem and visited all the second-handstores we could find.
It was really fun to search through al those old clothes.
Though a lot was rubbish, I've made some wonderfull (cheap XD) finds!
And that all for less than 25 euros! (17 pounds, 32 dollar)

for example, the jeansjacket was 3euro, the skirt was 2,70 and the corset was 1,50.





After all the shopping, we found a shop where you could also eat SUSHI.
I've never done that before and I was surprised that it was so delicious!  YUM

 
The day was really fun and I would recomend it to you all!
I can't wait to do it again:)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten